The U.S. General Services Administration is looking to reposition Miami’s David W. Dyer Federal Courthouse.
The 1.6-acre property has not been in use since 2008 when tenants relocated to the newly completed Wilkie D. Ferguson Jr. U.S. Courthouse.
Dyer Federal Courthouse was constructed in 1933 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Spanish-Mediterranean revival building is 179,000 gross square feet.