Star Alliance passengers at MIA have a new lounge option in the South Terminal:
AVIANCA OPENS FIRST VIP LOUNGE AT MIA
(MIAMI, January 12, 2016) – Miami International Airport and Avianca executives celebrated the grand opening of the airline’s VIP Lounge, located in MIA’s South Terminal near Gate J-5. The new 5,618-square-foot facility is available for LifeMiles Gold and Diamond Elite Program members, Star Alliance Gold Status Holders and Priority Pass members; and for those travelling on business class and their invited guests.
Avianca’s first VIP Lounge at MIA offers the following amenities:
· Open seven days a week from 3:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
· Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
· Snacks, appetizers and light meal menu
· Newspapers and magazines
· Children’s play area
· Local phone service
· Business center with copier, scanner, fax machine and private work stations
· Power outlets and internet connections for laptops, computers and wireless printers
· Free wireless internet access and flat screen TVs
· Shower facilities equipped with towel warmers and telephones with local service within the shower area
“We applaud Avianca’s decision to open its newest VIP lounge at MIA,” said Miami-Dade Aviation Director Emilio T. González. “As one of our 10 busiest carriers, Avianca carries hundreds of thousands of travelers between Latin America and Miami annually, and we are proud to help them open this spacious new lounge for our shared customers.”