The Southeast Overtown/Park West CRA recently chose the Technology Arts Media Innovation (TAMI) as the top bidder for a property in Overtown.
TAMI is proposed to rise 12 stories include:
- 119,000 square feet of office
- 20,000 square feet of cultural space
- 1,800 square feet of retail
- digital billboards
- 675 parking spaces.
Here’s a look at some of the other bids that were submitted, but ranked lower.
Other than winning bidder TAMI, all of the other proposals were for primarily residential buildings.
The five bidders were:
- Good Bread Alley
- Integral – Eviva Overtown
- Jazz Village
- Tacolcy Economic Development Corp. – Legacy Overtown
- TAMI Overtown
Good Bread Alley:
Integral – Eviva Overtown:
Tacolcy Economic Development Corp. – Legacy Overtown: