Brickell City Centre Mall Valued At $400 Million

Simon Property Group announced that their 25% share of the estimated cost of Brickell City Centre will come in at approximately $100 million.

That places the total value of the 565,000 square foot shopping center at $400 million.

Saks Fifth Avenue was announced as an anchor tenant for the mall last summer. Of the remaining space, 25% had been leased as of March.

Prior to Simon purchasing a share, Whitman Family Development controlled a 12.5% stake, with the other 87.5% owned by Swire Properties.