Brightline has reached several milestones, while preparing for service launch:
- Brightline trains began running on the Miami-West Palm Beach route for the first time last week, according to the Herald.
- Passenger service is delayed. The first train schedule will be released within weeks, with service beginning by year end, according to the Palm Beach Post
- BrightRed, the last of five trainsets, will soon be delivered from California. BrightGreen, BrightBlue, BrightPink and BrightOrange have already been delivered.
- Ft. Lauderdale and West Palm Beach stations are essentially complete.
- 700 construction workers are now on site at MiamiCentral alone.
- Service to Orlando is now scheduled for late summer or fall 2020.
brightgreen in the design district last week:
west palm beach: