CCCC Miami World Trade Center Was Planned To Include 59-Story Tower With 3M Square Feet, Lawsuit States

Another lawsuit has been filed over the CCCC Miami World Trade Center property in Brickell, this time seeking a foreclosure.

The partners were planning to develop, construct and operate a 59-story, 2,974,000 square foot condominium, hotel, office, and retail building known as CCCC Miami World Trade Center, the lawsuit states.

Champ Prestige International Limited, an affiliate of Hong Kong’s Asia Allied Infrastructure, filed the suit.

The company owns a 45% share in the property but wants to foreclose on the remaining 55% owned by China City Construction.

 

 

28 Comments
most voted
newest oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Anonymous
2 years ago

For crying out loud, just settle this law suit already, it has been years and all we have is a huge nasty disgusting hole in the ground. Sell it! If at all possible sell it to Swire. They could do so much with this lot. It is perfectly located right next to the Metromover. How can this be so difficult??

Anonymous
2 years ago

or at least make it a park.

Anonymous
2 years ago

..or a water park with a gigantic pool.

Anonymous
2 years ago

Or a huge parking garage with moving tiles.

Anonymous
2 years ago

For what?
Homeless vagrants?

Anonymous
2 years ago

Sell it to Mana

Anonymous
2 years ago

The question is, who would be more likely to actually build, Mana or ChiComs?

Anonymous
2 years ago

Melo.

Azarius
2 years ago

This would be a great addition to the Miami skyline and jus imagine the new heights this could break

Anonymous
2 years ago

Bring back Capital at Brickell project!

Comment OP
2 years ago

This property should be split into 3-4 parcels and have a nice, walkable atmosphere to draw people to South Brickell and beyond

Anonymous
2 years ago

Yes. Each one with it’s own parking garage podium with moving tiles.

Anonymous
2 years ago

I have no sympathy whatsoever for any of these players.

Anonymous
2 years ago

Everytime I see a new highrise with NO PARKING and I see how snobby the renters or owners are I crack up laughing…..you got these tiny imaginary “lofts” with 1 tiny closet and you can hear your neighbors dogs playing and running around ridiculous….. paying 2000 buck a month, and all these new millennials that are moving from their parents house who have never lived by themselves the first thing they do is get a dog, poor thing they keep them out in hot balconies….they just have them for looks, dogs peeing and pooping everywhere…..

Anonymous
2 years ago

Sounds like jealousy

aceraroja
2 years ago

Are you ok

Anonymous
2 years ago

dude, I think you meant to write this in some other forum.

Sgt. Sapingo
2 years ago

Maybe Commissioner Russell can get on the case and have it filled in like he’s doing with the FEC slip.

Anonymous
2 years ago

New Walmart location

Anonymous
2 years ago

Could you imagine how much more traffic this development would add and how many parking spaces?

Anonymous
2 years ago

I suspect if that thing ever got built, people would come from miles around just to look at the “world’s largest parking podium.”

Anonymous
2 years ago

So what do suggest they do about parking, Mr expert in all things about parking?

Anonymous
2 years ago

It is Brickell that is what is like living in Downtown, if you don’t like it move to suburbs plain and simple.

Anonymous
2 years ago

Brickell is HORRIBLE!!! flooding zone!! No parking. Tight streets traffic is horrible!

Anonymous
2 years ago

Other than that, I guess the rest of Miami is fantastic in your opinion?

Anonymous
2 years ago

I have parking. It came with my condo.

Anonymous
2 years ago

“Could you imagine how much more traffic this development would add and how many parking spaces?”

Can you imagine how much more traffic and parking spaces the place where you work or worked added to the area it’s in? But you don’t have a problem with that, do you?

Anonymous
2 years ago

Could you imagine this development without parking.. now that would be something. I wonder if all the people that complain about parking in this site dont have cars..