Plans have been filed for The Edition Hotel & Residences in Fort Lauderdale.
The Edition is a Marriott brand and will be a five-star hotel, according to a letter from the developer.
A rooftop bar, restaurant and pool is planned
The tower will rise 23 stories, or 325 feet (at the highest point of an architectural feature) and include:
- 176 hotel keys (levels 6 thru 16)
- 25 residential units (levels 17 thru 22)
- Amenities (gym, pool deck, restaurant, lobby, conference rooms) (levels 2-5, roof)
- 2,330 square feet ground floor retail, along with business/conference on levels 2,3
- 195 parking spaces (including 134 in the cellar and 61 ground floor, mezzanine, and second floor spaces)
ODA of New York and Adache Group of Fort Lauderdale are the architects.
Location Ventures is the developer.
The project was scheduled for review by the Fort Lauderdale Development Review Committee on February 14.