The Seminole Hard Rock’s guitar-shaped tower is getting a beautiful glass curtain wall, new photos show.
Installation began last month.
The 36-story, 450-foot tower is part of a massive $1.5 billion expansion at the tribe’s Hollywood property, including new hotel, casino and entertainment space.
The expansion includes:
- A Guitar-shaped tower – which the tribe says is “soon to become one of the world’s most recognized landmarks.”
- 806 new hotel rooms, bringing the total to over 1,300
- Casino space doubling in size with 3,267 slot machines, 178 table games, and 18,000-square foot poker room
- A 10-acre pool complex
- 60,000 square feet of new retail and restaurant space
- Rebuilt $100 million, 7,000 seat Hard Rock Live theater
Completion is scheduled for mid-2019.