Terranova Corp. is planning to demolish a building at 723 Lincoln Lane N. and replace it with a three-story retail building.
The new building will include 44,792 square feet of retail space along with a 5,200 square foot roof deck. Five tenants are envisioned on the first floor, with one of the tenants also occupying both the second and third floors, to be connected by escalators and elevators.
The current building has 18,861 square feet of retail space. It was built in 1953, the same year that the abutting Burdines (now Macy’s) opened. Recent tenants included Gap and H&M, which both used the space as a temporary location while permanent stores were being built on Lincoln Road.
Allan Shulman is the architect. Terranova and Shulman are also combining on a project across the street that will see the former David’s Cafe demolished and replaced.
To be demolished: