Construction is expected to begin this year on Miami Gardens City Center, developers told the Miami Herald.
According to Ditman Architecture’s website, the project is planned to include:
- 720 multi-family units with a 2-story clubhouse
- 2 flag hotels with 300+ keys
- 100,000 GSF of retail & restaurants
- 160,000 GSF of entertainment
- 2 parking garages with 1,600 spaces
A 10-story apartment building will be the first to begin construction.
Groundbreaking is planned for late summer or early fall, with completion in 2025.
The development is being built on a 35-acres site within walking distance of Hard Rock Stadium.
A Formula One museum is part of the entertainment component.
Immocorp, The Faith Group and Azur Equities are the developers.
Capstone Development is partnering on the hotel component, with Kushner Companies a partner on the residential development.