Miami’s Planning, Zoning and Appeals Board voted yesterday to approve the Miami Produce Center Special Area Plan.
According to the submittal, the project will include:
- 1,237 rental apartments
- 227 hotel rooms
- 230,886 square feet of office space
- 128,971 square feet of commercial space
- 22,176 square feet of educational uses
- 1,094 parking spaces, mostly buried in two levels underground
- 57,129 square feet of civic space
- Around 1,355,467 square feet of development, up to a maximum of 2,877,288 square feet of FAR
Bjarke Ingles Group is the architect.
The project will now be sent to the city commission for final approval.
The full development plan is below.