OKO Group has revealed details about their upcoming luxury condo project in Edgewater:
- The teaser website (www.missonibaia.com) has just launched announcing MISSONI Baia, a 649-foot tall luxury residential condominium coming to the Biscayne Bay waterfront in Miami’s fast-growing Edgewater neighborhood.
- MISSONI Baia is the first-ever residential collaboration for the storied Italian fashion house, founded by Ottavio and Rosita Missoni in 1953 and still run by the Missoni family today.
- The building will incorporate MISSONI’s trademark colorful design palette and MISSONI Home collection in inventive ways, including public spaces and amenities heavily inspired by the MISSONI lifestyle.
- With an unrivalled 200 feet of frontage on Biscayne Bay, MISSONI Baia will have 146 well-appointed residences that range from 2 to 4 bedrooms, each with a deep, shaded terrace overlooking Biscayne Bay.
- MISSONI Baia is developed by OKO Group, the Miami-based real estate development company founded by international real estate magnate Vladislav Doronin.
- MISSONI Baia’s architecture is the vision of Hani Rashid and Lise Anne Couture of the New York-based Asymptote Architecture, pioneers in the convergence of technology and art in architectural design. The firm is best known for its unorthodox and eye-catching international projects including the Yas Viceroy Abu Dhabi Hotel, 166 Perry Street luxury condominium in New York, Venice Biennale installations and flagship stores for Carlos Miele and Alessi.
- The residence interiors are by rising New York design star Paris Forino, known for her high-end custom private homes.
- Residents will have access to a full suite of lifestyle amenities designed in collaboration with MISSONI, including a variety of flow-through deck designed for all-day sunbathing and featuring cabanas, an Olympic-sized lap pool, hot and cold plunge pools, a children’s pool, and elevated tennis courts. There is also an infinity-edge pool on the bayfront terrace. The expansive gym overlooks the bay and connects to the spa with men’s and women’s steam, saunas and treatment rooms. Building amenities will also include 24-hour attended lobby, concierge, valet and security.
- Landscaping of tropical plantings and reflecting pools, designed by renowned Swiss landscape architect Enzo Enea, weaves together the indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Each resident will receive two parking spaces, a rarity and luxury in new development in Miami.
- Cervera Real Estate has been named as the exclusive sales and marketing agency for MISSONI Baia.
- Sales will soft-launch this spring.
- OKO Group is a real estate development firm established by Chairman and CEO, Vladislav Doronin, to focus exclusively on the U.S. market. As chairman of the board of directors of Capital Group, a global property development firm he established in 1993, Mr. Doronin has overseen a total of 71 projects, both completed and in development. OKO Group’s current U.S. portfolio includes prime properties and development projects in Miami and New York City.
As part of the Missoni Baia campaign, artist Olimpia Zagnoli has been commissioned to do a serious of illustrations to depict the lifestyle of the building. The first image is below: