Photos: 816-Unit Parkline Towers Rise Above MiamiCentral
- A Brightline terminal is expected to be operational next month.
- Two residential towers with 30 and 33 stories called Park-Line are rising. They include a combined 816 apartments.
- An office tower, 2 MiamiCentral, has topped off above the rail line. It will include 190,000 square feet of office.
- The multi-level 50,000 square foot CentralFare food hall is opening early 2018, according to the project website. It is part of over 180,000 square feet of retail and food and beverage space is under construction.
- 3 MiamiCentral’s office space is now open. Permitting for a Publix on the ground floor is in process