Construction activity is continuing at the One Southside Park site on the day before Thanksgiving, photos taken today by Phillip Pessar show.
The 62-story project is planned to rise 754 feet above ground, or 766 feet above sea level.
According to a water and sewer utilities deal, One Southside Park will include:
- 1,195 apartments
- 165,000 square feet of office
- 200 hotel rooms
- 86,151 square feet of spa
- 23,312 square feet of full service restaurant
- 1,417 square feet of fast food restaurant
- 5,120 square feet of banquet hall
- 13,673 square feet of fitness center
- 32,000 square feet of fire station
(photos: Phillip Pessar)