Plans for a residential condo project called 2200 Brickell have just been revealed.
According to a fact sheet, 2200 Brickell will rise 5 stories and include:
Prices will start at $1 million, with a deposit reaching 40% at top off (with the remaining 60% at closing).
Aria Development Group, Largo, and Place Projects are the developers.
Revuelta is the architect, with ODA New York handling interior design.